Saturday, August 16, 2008

“Web-chatting”

It has been a busy day for me, as usual...haha. In the morning, I prepared breakfast for the children. Anthea enjoyed her ham & cheese sandwich with scrambled eggs. Anders had his cereal and breads.

Then they went to the neighbor house to play with the big gor gor while I busied with preparing lunch. I managed to cook one of their favourite soup – corn & carrot soup. Also I prepared the steamed minced pork with egg dish. I noticed that whenever our tingkat dinner had this dish, Anthea will keep asking me for more of the minced pork.

The children had a good lunch and I was especially happy to see Anders finished his whole bowl of rice and soup. Usually he will only eat about ¾ of his bowl and said that he is full. Today is really an exception.

Last night we had dinner at my PIL's house and my In-laws was telling me about how nerve breaking it was to watch the "LIVE" woman table tennis match. My FIL said he nearly had a heart-attack...oops...luckily the Singapore Team won the match and Singapore is guaranteed of SILVER for Olympic 2008. Finally, after 40 over years of waiting. Tomorrow there will be a LIVE Telecast of the final between Singapore and China @ 7.30pm. Guess everyone will be glued to the TV.

Also last night for the 1st time, Anthea and Anders had the chance to see Adrian “LIVE” via the video call on MSN. The 2nd hand laptop that we bought does not have a built in camera, so he can only borrow his friend's laptop. Both Anthea and Anders had a great time chatting with the daddy and were happy to see him on air.

Hmm...now that we know that we can be connected via this channel, guess we will need to call Adrian HP lobang soon..haha. Prior to Adrian oversea detachment, I had been advised by Clement and Angie to get a laptop with webcam, I know this is a good option but we didn't managed to get it in time. So for his 2nd trip, we will be wiser.

2 comments:

Angie said...

chatting on the msn with the loved ones is especially good when they are overseas...:)

Aces Family said...

hi angie,

you are so RIGHT..esp for the children.. : )

thanks,
astee