Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Award

With great honour, i take this award from LZmommy..Thank you very much!!


To be honest, i find great comfort in knowing so many blogging friends. Many whom i have not met face to face, yet they are always giving me great encouragement in life.

Especially when i am down and out, reading these mommies/daddies blogs somehow will bring a smile to my face.

Now with Adrian working oversea, i get very strong moral support from all the mommies/daddies. To all of you, i say : 非常感激!!

Here goes the Rule:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 of them followers of your blog
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award

Like what LZmommy said and i agreed - "it's a tough choice".

I would like to share this award with :

IT Family (Thanks Idy for sharing with me all the jobs opening.)
Stardust (Thanks Stardust for sharing her puzzle lobangs.)
Kinigu (Thanks to Angie for sharing all her bento's and also chinese blog)
Louis, Eve & Faith (Thanks Eve for her kindess to help with logistic when adrian is oversea)
Brightsong ( she is new to my blog...but she stay in same area as me...oops..don't care lah)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks :) I am honored to be a receipient of this friendship award.

stardust said...

Thank YOU for sharing the award with me.

:)