Saturday, September 06, 2008

天下与冰淇淋之约

Today is Anthea 1st lesson for Term 4 at 天下 and her lesson is in the late afternoon from 4.30pm. My plan was for the Anthea and Anders to have early nap, so that they can wake up in time for Anthea's lesson.

My MIL had called me in the morning to mention that she is available to provide me with logistic support as she was not babysitting my niece. I was quite great to get her help as it's was anthea 1st lesson with a new class/teacher 粼琳, she had requested that I sit in with her at the class. I planned to let Anders stay with my MIL while I attended the lesson with Anthea.

For lunch, I prepared the sweet corn with carrot soup. I also managed to fried Thai Pineapple rice. The feedback for the rice was mixed – anthea don't like it and Anders finished his bowl...hehe.

Both of them took their nap around 1.30pm. Anthea woke up around 3pm and Anders was up by 3.30pm. Overall, the timing was just nice. Anders stayed with my MIL while I brought Anthea to her lesson.

Anthea enjoyed her lesson and she likes粼琳老师 very much and kept saying “mommy, I like 粼琳老师,she is better that 云芳老师. : P Actually the administrator did mention to me that Lin Lin is a very good teacher and I should not worry too much of the change... : )

Dinner was with the extended families at 满福园@ Intercontinental hotel. I brought along the mini snow skin mooncakes for the families to sample.

We finished dinner by 9pm and both Anthea and Anders was still not too keen to go home as they kept asking me “go where?” So when my youngest BIL mentioned that he was going to collect his golf set from his friend, I told him we will joined him for a car ride.

Along the way, Terence mentioned that his friend was not home yet and decided to adjourn to Geláre for Ice cream. Both Anthea and Anders were most happy and readily agreed to go for ice cream.

It was raining and yet the ice cream place was packed with people. Terence said this is a happening place during weekends.

Both Anthea and Anders had a great time sharing the waffle ice-cream with Terence and Cherry. Cherry will be leaving tomorrow to London for a 5 weeks work assignment and then continue with 2 weeks honeymoon in Europe when Terence meet up with her. I know the children are going to miss her a lot.

No comments: