Tuesday, September 02, 2008

1st Month Review

So fast, it's exactly 1 month since Adrian departed on 02 August for his work attachment. It is time to do a review on how ACES Family is faring during this 1 month.

About Adriancompleted his courses and now waiting for his results and work. He is doing fine and has been keeping in touch with me on email daily. Also for the 1st time, he is reading our family blog diligently... : )

Adrian is also keeping fit by doing his routine jogging and popping in those supplement pills that he brought along. He had his haircut and it cost him about S$15. Now the summer vacation is over, so the hotel is less crowded and most of them managed to change to a bigger and better room.

Our weekly tele-conference is turning out well for the family, either via mobile or video. Only thing is daddy don't have a camera, so he can show us any photo. Hopefully, he can manage to “borrow” some from his group of tech-savvy colleagues.

About Anthea - I must give due CREDITS to my lovely daughter. She has been putting on her best behavior over the pass 1 month. Actually all these while, she has been a well behaved girl and I am always very appreciative of her.

She is also doing her best to be a role model sister to her younger brother. I know when 2 of them play together, there are bound to be squabbles. However, I know she is giving in to Anders. For this I say “thank you” to Anthea. Mommy will always remember this and Love you more & more each day.

About Andersthis emotional boy of mine is also slowly maturing as he knows that mommy is home alone with 2 of them. He tries his best to be a good boy but at still throw a bit of tantrums. I am taking it easy as I know if I get flared up easily; it will make things difficult for him and me. Likewise, I will always give him deserving praises and Hi-5 when he does well and listen to my instructions. So for he would tell me almost every day “mommy, I love you.” To this, I will say “darling, I love you too. “

About mommythe daily routine is pretty much the same for me. The only thing I miss out is my weekend's joggings which I made up with my weekdays gym sessions. It is important for me to keep fit and healthy in order to keep up the pace with the children..haha. All these times, I have been quite an independent person, given any task as such; I will do my utmost to achieve the best results for all. I am glad that I am passing this test with a very good score.

We are now on the ½ way mark, in about another 30 days, daddy will be home for 2 weeks before flying off again. We will make full use of the time when he is back in Singapore.

1 comment:

Angie said...

all the best!!! i am sure you will all have a great time together in a month's time!!!