Sunday, September 07, 2008

三人行的第6个星期天

New Haircut

Both Anthea and Anders hair have grown long and I had wanted to bring them for a haircut. So this morning, I brought them to the hairdresser and barber respectively.

Luckily there was a ladies salon and man salon next to each other at our market place. So after the hairstylist started on Anthea's hair, I brought Anders to the traditional barber shop to do a crew cut for him. While both were having their haircuts, I was juggling between the 2 shops to make sure both are ok...haha.

I was very satisfied with the new haircut that both of them had and each cost only $6. Total of $12.

We had our usual afternoon nap after a simple meal of yong tau foo noodle soup.

Dinner & Window Shopping @ Suntec City

The other day I bought a pair of NIKE shoes for Anthea and when she tried them out, I realized that they were a bit small for her. So I decided that we will go and exchange it for a bigger pair this evening.

We left home around 5.15pm and took the MRT to City Hall Station. With the 2 children in tow, I prefer to go by public transport as it is less “stressful” for me...haha.

We reached Suntec City Shopping mall around 6pm. Both of them kept saying they were hungry so we had our dinner first.

Anthea ordered her favorite Subway Ham & Cheese 6 Inch sandwich. Then we ate in the food court. Anders had his roti prata. I ordered a 盅仔饭with 西洋菜汤. Both Anthea and Anders shared the soup as this is one of their favorite soups. Anders also ate some of the rice. It was a simple meal with my 2 kids, yet I enjoyed it so much, especially when I see Anthea feed Anders. (Ahem...they were actually role playing a Zoo Keeper feeding a crocodile.. : P )

We went to Nike Shop after our dinner and managed to change for a pair of bigger shoes for her. Then we went to Carrefour and did some window shopping.

The children had wanted to buy some toys but I told them NO because there is no reason to buy toys. I don't want them to make a habit to buy toys as and when they see one.

On our way to the MRT Station, we managed to try a WII game at one of those electronic shops. It was quite fun and thrilling, no wonder so many people are addicted to it.

又是一个快乐星期天,我们到数爸爸 回国的日子也越来越近了。三人行的日子也越来越得心应手。亲爱的。。我会好好加油的!

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

You know, we had Subway sandwiches on Sunday too :) Great mind thinks alike ;)

Naughty mommy! Hahaha.... Saying that zookeeper feeding crocodile! :)

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

Actually hor, it's the children who kept telling me that they are pretending to be zookeeper feeding crocs leh....not i say one.. : P

cheers,
astee