Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Children Day & Hari Raya Holiday

完美自我

My last visit to the salon to rebond and colored my hair was on 1 May 2008. Since Adrian is working oversea, I hardly had any ME time, less talk about “overhauling” myself.

After F1 encounter, I know I must keep myself up to a good standard. Looking at those SingTel PYT (Pretty young things), I can't help but told myself; I must maintain myself...haha.

Just jiving lah..Since it is a Hari Raya holiday, I can engage my MIL's help for a few hours to look after Anthea and Anders while I went to color and trim my hair.

My Dearest will be home this Sunday and I want him to see a 美美的我.

While I was at the salon, I received a sms from one of my long time “sister” Andrea. She asked me about the Chinese wedding customary. Her youngest sister is getting married tomorrow. She even asked me to go to her place for the wedding lunch. Now I am seriously considering taking a day off to attend to her lunch and also running some errands... : P

Counting Down Days

Today is the 1st day of October and it is also the countdown of my working days with my current employer. I have decided to leave the company and my last working day is 31 October, Friday.

After which I may do some temp jobs while looking for my Part Time opportunity. My colleague has questioned me about losing my AWS but I told her it's opportunity cost. Also I am not earning a lot and I will claim my AWS from my Home Minister...haha.

Now I am in ORD Gear, the feeling is actually quite good and I am looking forward to doing things that I like. These 2 months of Nov/Dec lines up quite a fair bit of things to do in preparation for Anthea Primary 1 in 2009.

Bento Collections

Dinner was at Sakae Sushi in Wheelock place with my PIL and youngest BIL. As usual, we had a great meal and good companionship. The reason for eating there is actually for me to go Borders to pick up a book that I had reserved yesterday. I had borrowed this book – Kids’ healthy lunchbox by Care hobday and find it very useful for my preparation of lunch box for Anthea. I decided to buy the book and called Borders to check if they have this book and indeed, they had it and I BOUGHT it.

Then we went to shop in Tangs before having dessert at Mac Café. Both anthea and Anders had a good time with their apple juice and chocolate sundae. Like what Anthea say: “it's Children day, so we must be Happy”. How true and wise her words are...haha.

Indeed, it has been a Happy Children Day and Hari Raya holiday for us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Children Day to both Anthea and Anders!!

The last photo is so cute and funny! Anthea wearing the chocolate "lipstick" and Anders' mouth covered in milk...moooo...:)

Angie said...

wooo!! share share good recipes, ok!

Aces Family said...

hi May,

Thanks for the greeting.

You are so sharp to even noticed their "lipsticks"...haha.

cheers,
astee

Aces Family said...

Hi Angie,

Yes, definitely will share the recipes. Fyi, these lunch box recipes are not so decorative and very basic... : P

looking at yr creation of Bentos..i don't think i can ever achieve 1/2 of yr skill..hee : )

So i am trying out simple recipes.

cheers,
astee

A Husband's Voice said...

Hey, coincidentally I was at Borders last evening and walked by Sake Sushi on my way to Apple shop!

Then again I may not recognise you since you do not post too many pictures of yourself.

Aces Family said...

Hey ABV,

You can't be real...1st it was the Zoo, now it's Borders...hmm...seem like we may be "fated" to meet on our 3rd encounter.

Were you with Issac, if i see Babay, i think i will recog u too..haha.

cheers,
astee