Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oversea NEWS!!

Last evening, I had to chance to msn with Adrian and he was telling me on his current status.

It seems like he had “lost” a chef but gained 1 Master Chef & 1 sou chef for this trip. The best thing is both are staying in connecting room to his room.

They had curry chicken for lunch and dinner yesterday and he sounded very pleased with himself because he helped to PEEL POTATOES and plucked CHICKEN HAIR...haha.


Good thing that Adrian brought the induction cooker as his roommate had agreed to bring along a rice cooker. So their room seems to be the “official Kitchen” now. Adrian also mentioned of the number of premix the guys had bought is plenty. Top of the range is – Bak Ku Teh and they are planning to eat Bak Ku Teh on this weekends.

Then Adrian managed to borrow his roommate's laptop and we connected via MSN video chat. The laptop is very good because this time, we can hear him clearly and also SEE him clearly. Both Anthea and Anders were very happy. Adrian did a brief orientation of his hotel room. It's really very small. : P

It was the very 1st time we managed to chat and see daddy online and I must say, he is really lucky this time round to share room with JJ and the 2 chefs.

Today I received a sms from Siti, my domestic helper. Even though she is back in Indonesia, we still keep in touch via sms. She said she misses her sayang – Anders. Such a coincidence, the other day at lunch, Adrian and my mom was just talking about her and now I get her sms.

I asked about her well-being and guess what .... She is pregnant and should be due next month (If I decipher her sms correctly...hee : ) regardless, I am very happy to hear from her and know that she is doing fine. She is always like a family member to me and I remembered how she takes such good care of the our family.


Hope she will have a smooth delivery and happy motherhood. I know she will be a very good mother, just like she is one to Anders.

4 comments:

Angie said...

must get a good laptop with a good viewcam when somebody is overseas for a long time! :)

LZmommy said...

At least he doesn't have to miss local food when he is there :)

I have an award for you :)
http://babieslz.blogspot.com/2008/10/red-rose-award.html

Shiny Stars said...

Astee, at least you dun have to worry for Adrian's meals already ;p

Aces Family said...

Hi Angie,

We were considering the viewcam but after experiencing such bad connection the last time, we tot it wasn't worth it.. : P

Hi LZmommy,

Yes, they are "enjoying" local food in foreign land.

Hi Vivien,

Now he's learning to cook, i am happy for him and myself..: )