Tuesday, October 21, 2008

这条路。。。


不自不觉已经走了四年。说长不长,说短不短。终于要与 它告别了。

In exactly 7 days, I will be leaving my current company. It's really with a mixed feeling to leave the job after 4 good years with my colleagues. But again, at different stages in our life, we need to make changes to the new routine that is waiting for us in our next move.

4 years ago I joined the company as a Part Time staff working 4 hours a day. 4 years later I am leaving the company because I needed a Part Time job. Some time in life, you just can’t help wondering how each puzzle is mix and match to get the full picture.

I am quite glad that my job puzzles has been quite smooth as each change takes place. I really can't ask for more.

Today in the office, I organized a simple THANK YOU Tea session for my fellow colleagues. I did it this week as a few of them will be travelling next week and some will be on leaves.

During lunch, I went to Pine Garden to pick up the 2 cakes that I ordered on last Saturday. The 2 cakes I ordered were – Lychee Martini and Triple chocolate cake. I also ordered a box Mini Tarts Canapes (30 pieces) from Delifrance.

My colleagues enjoyed both the cakes and some even commented that the Lychee Martini was really special. I am glad that they enjoyed the tea session.

Saying good bye is never easy but in life, there are always Hello and Good-byes.

So to all of my colleagues, i say "Till we meet again someday... 谢谢你们陪我走过这条路。。

6 comments:

Angie said...

缘起缘灭,缘聚缘散,是个定律。祝愿你在新的工作,新的人生旅途有好的开始。

Shiny Stars said...

Astee, best of luck for your next chapter of working life.

Aces Family said...

hi Angie,

你的句子好贴心,很有道理。谢谢你的祝福。

regards,
astee

Aces Family said...

Hi Vivien,

Yes, thanks for the Lucks and likewise, i wish you the same in your search.

cheers,
astee

ShanZen - Brightsong said...

Wow, the cakes look VERY DELICIOUS and the shop's located nearby!

I know a little off-topic with my cake comments, but nevertheless I know your leaving is to take another better path so it would be worthwhile. :)

Aces Family said...

hi Brightsong,

Yes, PG cakes are delicious, you can try by slices..yummy.

I am taking this new journey for my family, for better or worst,i will bite through it..hee : )

Thanks,
astee