Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My New TURBO Incanto HOB

My current built in hob is Turbo T3309 and it had served me very well throughout its 9 years in the home.

Recently one of the burners decided to go on HOME leave for good and I am left with 2 burners. I managed to survive with the 2 burners while Adrian was away.

So while he is back in SG for the 2 weeks holiday break, we decided to change it.

I had been shopping around for the hob and the sales person had tried to promote me with another brand but somehow, my heart told me to buy Turbo.

Turbo sole agent – Happiness PTE Ltd are having some promotion on Turbo HOBS.
Price of new hob is $428.00 and Trade in value is $360.00 it's a really good deal for a hob.

Their customer service was very good with my queries. I did not need to even go to their showroom to do my purchase. I just placed my order via the phone.

Yesterday, my new Turbo T6309 arrived and is now sitting nice and fittingly on the hob area.

I am very happy that I am now back to operational ready for my new venture to becoming a PTSAHM and try making lunch boxes recipes for Anthea when she starts Primary 1 in 2 months time.

I am waiting patiently for my next arrival of new kitchenware...akan dating...: )

5 comments:

therens said...

Hi Astee,

can i ask a dumb question? Must the new hob be of the exact same size/cut/fit? One of my burners is also probably retiring soon.

Nel

Aces Family said...

Hi Nel,

how can this be a dumb question, it's the same question i asked..hee : P

Yes, diff models had diff cutting so it's best you tell the sales person of your existing model and they advised you of the exact replacement set.

Also the setting of the burners are fitted accordingly to your original set. (1 BIG 2 small etcs)

Happy shopping!!

cheers,
astee

therens said...

hi Astee

Thanks. Now I know I'm not dumb. Haha..Hmmm...my existing model is not from Turbo but I'd like a change of brands. So that means that I've got to find the catalogue with the dimensions of the existing hob huh? Gee...tht'll be quite a challenge.

Nel.

Aces Family said...

Hi Nel,

Yes, most of the hobs catalogue will write the dimensions. It is still best to get the technician of the chosen model to go to your hse to access the actual size, so there will not be Lobangs..haha.

cheers,
astee

Steve Mandvio said...

Hi I have one T3309L model. Is it the same as your old one? Does your old hob T3309L ends with a “L”?