Sunday, November 30, 2008

“Snowy” Good Time.

This morning the weather was quite good, so I brought Anthea and Anders to the swimming pool for a dip.

Luckily we had a quick swim because soon the sky darkened and it started to rain when we reached home.

Lunch was with my 大哥 and he brought us to IMPERIAL TREASURE LA MIAN XIAO LONG BAO in Marina Square. The 拉面和小笼包were delicious and the children had a great meal.

There was a Sesame Street Live Show and the children managed to catch a glimpse of the characters.

After lunch we took a walk in John Little. My brother asked me if Anthea needed anything for her Primary School, he said he would get it for her as a Christmas present. So I told Anthea that she can look around for a present. She was looking at TOYS again and I told her NO, she should look at something useful for her Primary school. Finally she chose for herself a stationery set... : )

Anders chose for himself a water bottle; again... : P

When we were done with shopping, we went to MOF for dessert. I had seen so many LOVELY Dessert from Obasan and Ajuma blog that I told myself – I MUST TRY the dessert and my determination was SWEETLY REWARDED. We ordered a Choc Sundae and a Kakigori. Anthea and Anders gobbled up the sundae till the last drop. We were all very satisfied and left home for our afternoon nap.

Dinner was with the families at New York, New York in AMK Hub. After dinner, we took a walk around NTUC Xtra and then my In-laws went home with my BIL's family.

On our way out, we saw that the Looney Tunes cartoon characters and took some photographs. Then I noticed that there were many children and parent hanging around and they seem to be waiting for something.

I asked one of the Security personnel and he told me that there will be a Bubble Blast & Snow Sensations at 8pm. Great, it was almost 8pm when I looked at my watch.

Then at 8pm, Bubbles started shooting out. All the children and parents were excited. Both Anthea and Anders started going around to “catch the bubble”. A few moment later, “Snow” started to flew in too...wow, the atmosphere were so joyful.

I am really glad that “Snow” is now in our town and we don't have to go all the way to Tanglin Mall for it.... : )

Anthea had such great time with the “snow”, she said she was imagining that she was a Princess changing her clothing in the snow...haha.

As for Anders, he was the Incredible Hulk going around chasing the “snow”.

I am really glad to see them had such a great SNOWY time, even though it is just manmade snow.

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

Looks like you your As has lots of fun :) Wish I can arrange more fun for LZ...

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Don't worry, when Beanie arrives, i know you will have lots of fun with the 3 of them.. : )

Now you need to take it slow and steady ..

cheers.
astee