Saturday, November 08, 2008

High School Musical 3

In the morning, I brought Anthea and Anders to the hairdresser/barber to cut their hair. Then I bought some food to prepare a simple lunch. I was planning for an early lunch because we had a "HOT DATE".

We were going to the cinema for HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 movie!!!

Anthea and Anders have been fans of High School musical shows. We had watched the 1st and 2nd show on TV and now the final show in cinema.

After a quick lunch, we took a slow walk to the AMK HUB Cineplex. We had tickets for the 1.20pm show. As usual I bought 2 tickets as I had planned for Anders to sit on my laps. To my delight, the cinema was not full and there were plenty of empty seats. When the show started, we shifted to those empty seats and Anders had his own seat.

This time the Wildcats are all graduating from High School and seeing them graduate at this time strike a chord with me, especially my little girl will be graduating from Kindergarten to Primary school soon... : )

I hope that she has as much fun in the kindergarten as the wildcats, of course, minus the LOVE story part at this moment... : P

We enjoyed the 1.5 hours movie and the songs were just as great as no. 1 and no. 2. The dances were all well choreographed. Now I am waiting for the release of the movie vcd/dvd to add on to the collection.

In the evening we had dinner with our extended families at Crystal Jade Golden Palace @ Paragon. After dinner, we adjourned for dessert at the coffee club.


I managed to call Adrian and he had the chance to talk to the brothers. According to Adrian, they are now planning to cramp as much work as possible during the week, hoping to clear them soon and be home in time for Christmas.

Anyway, I told him we just need to follow godwill, if he's meant to be home for Christmas, it's meant to be... : ) Just hope that they have a smooth work week ahead.

I am starting my new chapter next Monday and I am looking forward to the new routine. Just like what Troy and Gabriella sang in the 1st show – “start of something new”... : )

1 comment:

Shiny Stars said...

Hei I love this movie too! The songs are great and the lead actor and actress are handsome and pretty!

All pumped up for tomorrow ya!