Friday, October 19, 2007

Tag : An Idol You Were Really Crazy About When You Were In Your Teens..

Wow...teacher Angie is giving me more "tag-work" after i scored A++ on one of my TAG..hee : )

Well, since it is now raining at lunch time and no where to go, might as well finished my tag fast, so i can "tag-it-forward", otherwise everytime get tagged last, nobody to tag liao.. : P

I was young once and in those good old days, i had so many idols but my all time-favorite is none other than the Diva - MADONNA.

During those days, Tea Dances were our regular frequent places on weeekends. Also many birthdays parties held either at friends house or HDB Area office Multi purposes hall. Needless to say, i grooved whenever i am at these places.

The DJ will always played MADONNA songs, withour failed. Those days, her Hits were so many - Into the Groove, Crazy for You, Like A Prayer, True Blue, Like A Virgin, Material Girl, Borderline, Who's that Girl, VOUGUE...and many many more.

VOUGUE is one of the song i like most because we always mimmicked her ACT when she sings:

"Ladies with an attitude,

Fellows that were in the mood

Don't just stand there,

let's get to it

Strike a pose, there's nothing to it

Vogue, vogue.
(At this point, must STRIKE A POSE...action action..)


Now, i will like to know your teenage IDOLs:

5 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Hi Astee

I am a good student. Already hand in my homwork. :)

Louis & Eve said...

Wow! Now this is one side of you I've not seen. Hmmm.... I would love to see you doing Madonna's VOGUE and striking a pose too ;)

Angie said...

You are HOT! BABY!!

Aces Family said...

Hi Ladies,

Like i said, i was YOUNG once before..haha : )

cheers,
astee

happypig said...

Hi Astee,

done your homework.:)