Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tag : Autograph Book

This is my 1st tag from Angelcow aka Angie and i know there will be more to follow..hee. As what Angie mentioned on her blog, the tag reminded her of those school days where everyone had an Autograph Book for friends to sign on when you are leaving the school for the next phase of life.

My deepest impression of a well known autograph verses is:

Roses are red
Violet are blue,
Sugar are sweet
& so are you...(this mean me lah...haha.)

Here goes the tag:

#1 What is your favourite movie?
Annie

#2 Who is your favourite singer?
Group - ABBA

#3 Which song gets you grooving in the morning?
Dancing Queen by ABBA

#4 What is your favourite fruit?
Durian

#5 Who is your best friend (excluding your family)?
wow..i am stuck with this.. : P

#6 Name one activity you would like to indulge in, in your free time.
Spa Massage

#7 When was the last time you laughed so hard till your sides hurt?
Recently was watching the Chinese drama serial - Passion & what.

#8 Do you recall your last dream?
No..because always day dreaming..hee/

#9 What is your all-time favourite hobby?
Baking

#10 When was your last holiday without the children?
15 to 18 August 2007 - KL/Sunway Lagoon

I want to share this tag with the following mommies:

1. Idy
2. Joyce
3. LZmommy

5 comments:

Angie said...

BAKING!! WOW!!! I totally have respect for people who can bake! I love baking too but i cant bake. 我没有那个细心和耐心。结果做出来的东西丑到要死。

Aces Family said...

Hey Angelcow,

ACtually 难看 is okie as long as you bake with 爱心..hee.

Usually i bake for my own family, so i am not so worry abt the "look", more impt is taste.. : )

cheers,
astee

Joyce Long said...

Hi Astee

Thanks for tagging. Done liao.
Btw ABBA is also my favorite. Love to listen to their songs during my poly days

Aces Family said...

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for doing the tag,hmm..just realised my eyes "shoot-bird"..#10 should be wzout children..haha.

astee

LZmommy said...

Hi Astee

Thank for the tag and I will do it as soon as I can :)