Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Boss Day

On Tuesday, 16 Oct, while driving to work, I overheard on radio that it’s Boss's Day on this day.
Upon reaching the office, I spoke to a few of my department colleagues and we decided to bring our Boss out for a lunch.

After doing some research, we got this recommendation from a colleague from another department – PS Café.

Her recommendation was good. When we reached the place, all of us were like “mountain tortoise”…because everyone was saying – they don’t know there is such a café hidden in the woods.

We ordered 2 salads as starters – Beef & Tuna salad and both the salads were really good.

For our main course, we ordered our own portion and I think it was a mistake. The portions that they served were BIG.

Main courses that we had – club sandwiches, steak sandwich, Fish & chips & an Udon broth.

All the food was very well done and tasteful and because the serving was big, we had no more space in our stomach to try the desserts, which looks really good. We had made plan to return for desserts….heehee.


Happy Bosses Day to my GM.

4 comments:

LZmommy said...

I am always looking forward to your recommendation :)

This place looks great and we may go there :)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Yeah, always a pleasure to share "lobangs" on blogs. Because, i also benefited much from others recmd.. : )

cheers,
astee

Louis & Eve said...

I think I wanna go back to work too... so that I could go lunch at these nice places ;) Hahaha... wrong reasons to wanna work.

But hey, it sounds more enticing than the leftover dinners and Faith's porridge that I'm eating ;)

Aces Family said...

Yo,

No worries, when Faith is old enough, you can always go back to work force and ejoy all these special outings.. : )

cheers.
astee