Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tag : 2 Things about me

LZmommy share this tag with me...

Two names you go by: astee & ah cheng-jie jie (by all my younger cousins)

Two things you are wearing right now: wedding ring and my one & only dress watch - Guess.(bought from san francisco airport - duty free )

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship: Romance & Honesty

Two things you like to do: Baking & going to Gym

Two things you want very badly at the moment: Good Full Body Massage & Lost Weight

Two things you did last night: Iron clothes & watch a variety programme on CH8

Two things you ate today: bread & slice of mooncake

Two people you last talked to: Anthea & Anders (while walking to school)

Two things you’re doing now: Planning for lunch & doing this tag

Two Favorite Day of the week: Saturday & Sunday

Two Favorite Holidays: Chinese New Year & New Year Day

Two favorite beverages: Latte & Cuppacino

Two things about me! Things you may have known: True Blue Hainanese & Food Lover

Two jobs i have had in my life: Vacation Planner & Inbound Tour executive

Two movies i would watch over and over: Annie & Mama Mia(the play)

Two place i have lived: Sembawang & Ang Mo Kio

Two of my favorite foods: Homecooked Hainanese rice & chicken pie

Two places I’d rather be right now: SPA resort & GYM

Two person I would like to tag : Nobody & Anybody (i think by now, most of the people that i know have been tagged on this)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Weight loss... yes, i NEED that too. :(