Friday, October 05, 2007

Feasting @ Café Brios...Again...

Recently at work, my colleague renewed her internet contract with Pacific Internet. For this renewal, PI gave us a $300 Harvey Norman vouchers. My General Manager decided to do a mini department lucky draw and guess what … he drew my NAME…so I was the Lucky Winner.

The previous lucky draw winner bought department lunch for all the colleagues; so needless to say, I will have to buy lunch for my colleagues as well.

So on Wednesday, I brought them to lunch at café Brios @ Grand Copthrone Waterfront for the Buffet Lunch.

Seem like this is the 1st time that all my colleagues were here and they enjoyed the food & ambience as well.

The reason why I chose this place is because my MIL has a 50% discount vouchers for this restaurant, so it was a HUGE Savings for me…hehe. (Thanks Mom.. : )

Now, I will have to start looking around in Harvey Norman and see what to buy with the vouchers. (or if anyone interested to buy over at a discounted rate.. )

3 comments:

Angie said...

havent been to this place you mentioned. is it nice? expensive or not? :)

Aces Family said...

Hi Angelcow,

Cafe Brios has a wkends BBQ which my family adores..hee : )

Yes, this restaurant is a bit on the higher end. We go there to dine becos of MIL's member card, get 20% discount.

rgds,
astee

Angie said...

Sounds cool! BBQ food in a restuarant? Clement will be thrilled. he is such a BBQ person. Thanks! Will check it out!