Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy 牛Year!!

今天是年除夕,再过几个小时就过年了。。时间过得好快。

这个星期都忙于大扫除,买新衣和办年货。好像一直在更时间赛跑。。好喘 不过很开心。

For our reunion dinners, my parents will usually arrange it a day earlier because they understand that I would need to be at my In-laws side for the reunion dinner as well.

Thanks to their understanding, we celebrated our 1st reunion dinner at my parent’s home last evening. It was a sumptuous meal of Hainanese Chicken rice, Roast duck/pork, Abalone, vegetables and soup. I bought a set of 鱼生from Ichiban Restaurant and we started the dinner with our 1st 捞起Lo Hei for the Chinese New Year.

With the Lo Hei, I wished my parents – “身体安康“and wished both my brothers “事业顺利“。

After the dinner, it was giving Ang-pao time, both Anthea and Anders were very happy to received their 1st few 红包from 阿公,阿婆和大舅/二舅。

This evening we will be having our 2nd round of reunion dinner at my In-laws home. We will be having steamboat. Next few days we will be doing our usual New Year visiting.

Just a few more hours, we will be welcoming 牛大哥 and with this I would like to wish all the families and friends:

新年快乐,万事如意!!Happy 牛Year!!

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Happy Lunar New year to you and your family!

stardust said...

Wishing you and family a happy new year too!