Monday, May 19, 2008

Vesak Day Special - We've WON Free Tickets!

Last Saturday, after my facial session, I saw a few miss calls from an unfamiliar number. I called back to check –" hi, this is astee, may I know who called me?” The person on the receiver mentioned: “this is NTUC Media, may I know your name again.”

Then after some probing and questionings, it was confirmed that I had won 7 tickets for a ride on either the Singapore Flyer, Ducktours, Hippotours or Rhinotours.
How did this happens? Well, 2 weeks ago, one of my colleagues had referred me to a Family Day Out, 24 May 2008 link: http://www.nationalfamilycelebrations.sg/ and there was a contest to win these FREE Tickets. Needless to say, I just key in my details and submitted my entry. Then I totally had forgotten about it because I have never been lucky in this kind of contest before.

I think Lady Lucks is shinning on us over this Vesak weekends and she would like us to spend Quality Family together before Adrian goes on his works detachments. Usually we would not spend this kind on monies on these rides as they cost a Bomb for our family of 4. Now we have not excuses to MISS it... : P

This morning I went to the designated location – AMK HUB (The Platinum Lounge on Level 3) to collect the letter for the FREE Ride. We had been allocated the HIPPO Ride Tour for this coming Saturday, 24 May, 1.00 pm – 1.30 pm. I was hoping to go on the Ducktours but seem like all the tours had been pre-arranged and we can't chose. Well, since it's FREE, we just need to be there to enjoy the event.

I know Anthea and Anders will definitely enjoying the ride and the family time out.

ps: I shall now go and ballot for the National Day Parade 2008 Tickets..hee !!

6 comments:

Clement said...

Lucky~!

I also wanna go ballot for the NDP tix!

Noe said...

Congratulations! And thank you for the link. Heh heh ... We have submitted our entry. =P

Aces Family said...

Hi Clement,

Good Luck to your balloting.. : )

Hi Noe,

Hope you get something too.. hehe : )

cheers,
astee

Shiny Stars said...

Hei I submitted my entry weeks ago but so far no unfamiliar call to my hp...how I wish for unfamiliar number...hee

Aces Family said...

Hi Vivien,

haha..well, usually we will just ignore all those calls.. : P

cheers,
astee

Joyce Long said...

Wow..Astee, you are so lucky. Congrats