Thursday, May 08, 2008

IPPT - GOLD!

This blog is for my Dear Hubby.

On Tuesday, 06 May 2008, Adrian was due for his IPPT. All these while, he had been training for it in his gym session.

On the morning, I received a sms from him, “after gym training, IPPT seem to be for kids. I got GOLD. “

I was very happy to receive this message from him; his hard work and effort are all well rewarded.

At dinner time, he told me he scored full points for all his stations and for his 2.4KM run, he clocked 9.56 sec.

However, after his run, he vomited…oops…the medic brought him to the medical centre to rest. After drinking and resting for a while, he recovered.

He said for one of the station – Chin up. To get full point, he needed to pull 7 times, he did 10 times. The officer in charge asked him: “why you pull so many?”...hee.

Before the test, I told him before: “厉害就好,不要假厉害.”...ha-ha.

Anyway, he was very happy and proud of his achievement, after 14 years, this is his 1st IPPT GOLD.

4 comments:

LZmommy said...

WOW! Congrats to your hubby! Don't think my hubby will ever get that :p

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ASTEE!

Clement said...

9min56sec is very fast! WOW!

Your hubby can go and challenge Noelle Wee's hubby liow. :)

Happy Mother's Day!

WokkingMum said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

I guess if LZ daddy trains, he can do likewise. Mind over matters.

Hi Clement,

No need to challenge lah. Noe's hubby looks super fit type leh..:P

Thanks for well wishes.

Hi Wokkingmom,

Thanks for the greeting and same to u too.

cheers,
astee