Saturday, June 09, 2007

"You'll Never Walk Alone"...

Since the days I was introduced to Football by my brothers at home. Liverpool is the team that we will always root for in any matches – EPL, European Cup and what ever matches there are.

Well, lucky for me, when I got to know Adrian, he is also a Liverpool supporter and so is Terence.

Needless to say, when Terence was in England for his business trip in February 2007, he visited Liverpool and managed to watch a Live Match between Liverpool and forgot the other team name…hee : P

He bought back souvenirs from Anfield; he bought a set of Liverpool soccer shirt & pants for Anders and a Goalkeeper jersey for Adrian.

As this set of shirt and pants are so precious, I seldom let Anders wear them.



Silly me….. : P Should let him wear more often since we are Liverpool supporters and this is the REAL Thing and not from those Pasar Malams.

So the other day when he wore it, I was so proud and tell myself, I must remember to pen it down. So next time Anders will know that his family and uncles are all LIVERPOOL Supporters. This will naturally make him one as well, once he is old enough to learn about football.

I always tell Adrian in this lifetime we must make a trip to Liverpool to see a Live Match. That will make us a True Blue Supporter and then we can sing along :


When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Anthea is still very into her Disney Princess thing. So the other day at NTUC when I saw this Disney watch, I can’t resist not buying it for her. Also recently, I changed her wardrobe of panties – she now has 2 sets of panties – Disney Princess and Winx Club. She will wear the Princess in the morning and change into the Winx club after her bath in school. Now already so fussy about “internal beauty”, cannot imagine when she starts Primary School.

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

Yeah! We are liverpool supporters too! So now we have another thing in common :)
We are "training" them now. Hehehe... So that one day we can go bk to liverpool to watch a live match.

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

OMG!! and so happy to find another common trait...hee.

Okie, when they grow up, we do a Group tour to Liverpool... : )

cheers,
astee