Friday, June 22, 2007

Anders PTC, Wednesday, 20 June 2007

This is Anders very 1st time attending a childcare, so this PTC is quite important for me to get feedback from the Teachers on his performance in school.

So at the appointed time of 5.30pm, I met with his English and Chinese teachers.

Teacher Jessie’s observations:

- Anders is matured for his age and he can take instruction well during her lessons
- He is able to effectively communicate himself to her
- He can eat his meals on his own and also socialized well with his classmates. He has a small group of good friends in his class.

Only area of concern – he likes to rub his eyes whenever he’s in doubts/worries or whatever reason.

张老师 的观察 :

- 勇学 是个 乖巧的孩子。他能够 转心的听老师讲故事。
- 他的华语程度还得 进一步的练习,有时他还不大了解老师的讲解。

大致上他的进展还算不错。


Well, based on the 2 teachers, I am very happy with Anders progress in school, although I am quite sure at home, he is displaying another set of behavior.

Anyway, when the teachers asked me if I have any concerns to raised; I told them no because important thing to me is they come home a Happy Kid and I see many times – role playing of school events, I know that he is enjoying himself.

Teachers were quite surprised that I have no issues, probably the other parents may have raised issues with them before.

To me, most important thing is they grow up being Happy and morally correct. The “stress” part will comes in naturally when they start formal Primary Education. Meanwhile, we will take it easy.

3 comments:

LZmommy said...

Mommy must be very happy that both kids are doing well in school :)
You are right :) What most important is that our kids are happy :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Astee, it is indeed important that our children learn to be happy and grow up learning things well. You hv done a great job in encouraging them.. well done, Anders and to mommy astee too!

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy & Jean,

Yeah,Happiness is most important. Stressed will start as they grow older.

chheers,
astee