Monday, June 04, 2007

Simple Weekends

On Sunday, Adrian forego his badminton session to be home with Anders, as i requested him to do so. I told him of my situation and need him to care after Anders.

So in the morning, he took Anders out for a walk while i does my household chores. I find it a bit more relaxed without Anders bugging me all the time.

For lunch, we met up with Da-ge,lao ma & Lao pa. Da-ge brought us to this Metropole Herbal Restaurant at Clarke Quay. They are supposed to be the original Metropole Herbal which shifted out of Metropole hotel. This left me to wonder what about the Imperial Herbal at Vivo City? Anyway, we had a nice lunch of Peking Duck, Braised Cod Fish, Silver Fish Fritter, Egg White with Scallop (one of Anthea's favourite) and Seafood Ee Fu noodles. I find the ambience of this restaurant much better than the one at Vivo City. It's quite similar to the old place at the Metropole hotel.

After lunch, we walked around the area and ended up at Harvey Norman in the Central. I am now considering buying a Digital Camera. The 2 models that i had shortlisted are Canon Ixus and Panasonic Lumix. So now need to do a bit more window shopping to find out more about these 2 models. The additional plus point for Canon is that purchase made with UOB Credit Card will entitile me to The UOB Exclusive FREE GIFTS.

Currently we had a Digital camera that is borrowed from dage. It is quite an old model and works on AA batteries. I noticed that each time after charging the batteries, it went low very fast. Also, since the Aces family is planning for some trips , both local and oversea, it would be good and handy to have a good digital camera to take all the photos for memory. Also, Civil Servant is getting 0.5 month of bonus, so that is a good excuse for shopping... : )

Dinner was home for Anders and myself. As i am recovering from a slight flu, i have being eating hom with Anders on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully, next weekends, i will be recharged and can join the extended family for a good dinner.

No comments: