Friday, May 29, 2009

“WHAT TIME IS IT???”

For those who are familiar with High School Musical 2 will surely have heard this familiar “what time is it”.

Yes, it’s Summer Time and in local term – IT’S SCHOOL HOLIDAY!!! Today is the last day of term 2 of school and we are all looking forward to a break, or rather it’s ME looking forward to it….hehe.

- No more morning alarms of 5.45am.

- No more mad rush to reach Anthea’s school gate by 12.55pm

- No more washing / ironing of her school uniforms

- No more thinking of what to buy for her daily lunches

- No more Spelling / 听写 lists….

Even though it is only for a MONTH, I am glad to have this “gain-back sanity” time for myself.

Anthea has been looking forward to her 1st month long holiday. Luckily her school has given her some holiday homework and also online project to do during the school holiday. Also her tuition classes will continue to run from 8 June onward, so she is not totally in relaxation mood. In-between, there is still homework to be done.

As for her home care, 1st week- my mom is available to help me look after her. 2nd week we will be on our family vacation. 3rd week – Adrian is on leave to look after her. 4th week – my MIL has kindly took leaves to help look after her. So her one month logistic has been taken care of.

I am also looking forward to “catching up” times with friends, bloggers friends, ex-colleagues and simply having some ME time leisurely.

In the evening, we had dinner with my parents and 大哥 and it was my treat to them because I happened to receive my Contract completion bonus this month… : )

Today is also the Eat With Your Family day, so what other way to celebrate it other than to have dinner with your families and love ones… : )

5 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

yeah yeah yeah ... no more ting xie / spelling for a month...hehe, that's what I am thinking of too for my daughter.

do enjoy your holidays! :)

Rachel said...

Is she going for the holiday camp organised by tien hsia? Its fun and my kids love it!

blurblur said...

Yeah...I am also looking forward to the June holidays...though I have one 'issue' to deal with...will blog about it when I have the time...

Meanwhile, let's all enjoy this 'gain back sanity' one-month!! :)

Aces Family said...

Hi Ling,

Thanks for the wishes.

Hi Mommy Rachel,

I saw the poster on the board last sat, i will check with her.

Hi BB,

Enjoy the holidays and i know thing will be fine.

cheers,
astee

Lydia said...

Happy "ME-time" to you! :)

Wow, Anthea's sweet treat look so yummy!!