Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Too Good to RESIST!!

I am the official tour planner for the ACES Family, each time Adrian gave me his CONFIRMED Leaves dates and I will start to do the ground work. I will submit the PROPOSAL to him and if budget is approved, we will go ahead…haha.

After the Hong Kong trip, I am now doing research on Taiwan as recommended. So last evening, I was browsing through the Classified ad for tours packages.

THIS AD caught my attention: Qantas Holiday

Australia Family Packages

*1st child Travels FREE!*

*2nd child 30% off*

*4th Night FREE!*

*Fly to 2nd selected Australia city FREE!*

With so many FREEbies…how to resist.

There were 4 family packages to chose:

3N Perth Family Fun
3N Gold Coast Family fun
3N Sydney Family Fun
3N Melbourne Family Fun

I discussed with Adrian and told him that maybe we can consider Sydney for the June holiday. He was agreeable but was worried that there is not much things to do for the Anthea and Anders. I told him that I will find out more from the agent.

So today I called my regular agent – Angela from Jetabout holidays and made the enquiries with her. As usual I got immediate reply from her.

This deal is really a great saving for our family and if we chose Sydney, we will get the chance to experience the A380. Since I have never been to Sydney, so I am really thrilled about it…hee.

3N Sydney family fun includes:
- Return economy airfare
- 3 nights accommodation
- Full day Blue Mountains & Wildlife Encounter
- Choice of 1 optional tour: a) Port Stephens Adventure/b)Magnificent Hunter Valley Wine taster & c) Canberra Explorer

Now I have to find out more about Sydney before making the final decision as the deadline to book is this Friday, 27 March 2009.

Just sharing this, in case any mommies/daddies planning to bring their school-going children for holidays in Down Under…: )

7 comments:

Angie said...

wah!! does that mean if i dont hv a 2nd child, my 1st and only one travels free too? *fat hope*

Shiny Stars said...

Wow such interesting and motivating role for the family ;p!

Its indeed a good catch!

blurblur said...

Wow..this is simply irresistable...but but...my hubby can't confirm his leave, and the deadline to book is this Fri?? Looks like I have to give this a miss...sigh...

therens said...

hi Astee

3N alone in Sydney sounds quite minimal, wld u be considering Gold Coast too {I'm sure the kids will be thrilled wif the THREE worlds]

Nel.

Aces Family said...

Hi Angie,

Well, 1st child travel FREE, so i think as long as she is a child she will be free..hee.

Hi Vivien,

Yeah, i like this role most, out of so many roles i play...: )


Hi BB,

Don't worry, always have other special promos that are suitable.

Hey Nel,

We went Gold Coast last year, so not planning to go there again yet...haha.

This trip mainly to enjoy the freebies, rest & relax...: 0

cheers,
astee

Anonymous said...

Australia is definately a more interesting place for the kids than Taiwan! Especially Gold Coast!

jean said...

Hi Astee, Sydney is good. Think gold coast is fun too :-)

have fun!