Saturday, March 14, 2009

放假了!!


Finally the “long awaited” school term break is here….I has never looked forward to a holiday so much in my life. Probably I am getting more stress with the school/work routine, so I really needed this break badly…hee.

This will be our ACES Family 1st school holiday vacation and many more to come; I am now starting to plan for the June holiday as Adrian has confirmed his leaves… : P (where to go???)

Anyway, we are all set for our 4D3N Hong Kong Magical Disney trip starting tomorrow till Wednesday. I know it’s short but we can’t ask for more…haha.

- Luagge about 90% packed

- Airline check in with seats selected

- Have made dinner reservation for tomorrow night at Yung Kee. Honestly, I am not a food connoisseur, so I never pre-booked for any meals during any vacations. However, this restaurant was highly recommended by my ex-colleague and both Adrain /Anders are Duck Lovers, so we must TRY the goose.

We will be staying one night in Disneyland hotel and both Anthea/Anders are looking forward to it.

Okie, with this, I wish all the school going children/mommies & daddies: A Happy School Holiday.

我们放假了!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holiday~~~ :)

blurblur said...

Enjoy your HK trip and have a splendid time! :)

beaglesg said...

Hi,chance upon your blog from LZ mommies. I also have 2 kids and my older one in P1 too. hope to read more about your blog.

Aces Family said...

Hi beaglesg,

I had visited your blog before and left some comments.(also via LZmommy blog..haha)

Great to know more parents of P1 kids...hope to share more experience.

rgds,
astee