Sunday, February 01, 2009

甜甜蜜蜜的周末

Saturday

Aunty SK organized a get-together for the families as her youngest son, Wen da, will be going back to Sydney for his study. So she had requested that my youngest BIL booked a room at Shangri La hotel for Wen Da to stay and for us to rest and relax at the hotel. Adrian was commenting we are really going HIGH CLASS, going to Shangri La hotel 2 weekends in a row…haha.

The children took an early afternoon nap as they knew that we were going to the hotel for a swim with their 2 favorite uncles (Uncle Wenyi & Uncle Kiat).

While the children were napping, I took the opportunity to prepare some dessert to bring along to the hotel. From last Monday experienced, I knew the aunties were going to bring lots of food to the room. I decided to prepare the 龙眼白果清汤,I also added a bit of 百合, wishing all 百年好和.

Anthea and Anders woke up around 4.30pm and we left for the hotel. The room was as usual very big and spacious. Yes, plenty of makan stuff was in the room, as expected...haha. Uncle Kiat was in the room waiting for Anthea and Anders. We quickly changed and went to the pool.

While Adrian was looking after the children by the pool, I went to the gym and I was really amazed at the service level. When I went on the treadmill machine, the gym staff gave me a towel. Then he switched on the small monitor in front of the treadmill machine and gave me a headset. I was so impressed!! No wonder Shangri la is so HIGH CLASS…haha.

When I was done with my routine, I went to the pool and brought the children back to the room to shower and changed. Adrian went for his gym workout.

Around 7.15pm, we left the hotel for our dinner at
La Forketta restaurant hosted by Uncle HT. All the children had at great time at dinner with the spaghettis, pizza and the dessert – Chocolate cake.

When it was time to go home, the children were quite reluctant to part but I told them we will sure have chance to meet again… : )

SUNDAY

Adrian was on guard duty so he reported back to work in the morning. Anthea had her swimming lesson and Anders had to tag along with me to the pool to wait for anthea.

In the evening, we went over to my Parents in law house as my FIL’s youngest brother was visiting him for CNY. I brought the children over to greet Uncle Philip and Aunty Winnie. We had dinner with them at the seafood restaurant by the coffee shop. Then we headed to my youngest BIL’s place for a game of Mahjong.

FINALLY, I had the CHANCE to play 麻将...hee. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed playing with them. There were so many jokes on the MJ table. Uncle Philips and his wife are very humorous people.

The game ended around 10.20pm and we went home for our rest.

又是一个快乐和甜蜜的周末。希望大家再来临的一年里事事都顺利,每天都甜甜蜜蜜

8 comments:

Angie said...

mahjong!!! my hands are SOOOO itchy!!!

Aces Family said...

hi Angie,

Yalor, my hand also itchy since DAY 1...haha : P

astee

LZmommy said...

新年快乐 Astee! :) Sorry it took me so long to drop by...

Talk about MJ, I yet to play any this year and unlikly next yr too :(

blurblur said...

Hehe, I don't know how to play MJ at all!! I must have miss out lotsa fun! :P

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

Hey, don't worry too much abt dropping by, understand your present conditions.

Take good care and look forward to hearing more updates on LZ&Beanie..: )

新年快乐to your lovely family too...

cheers,
astee

Shiny Stars said...

Wow I love to play mahjong too!!! haha have 4 players liao...开台!

Aces Family said...

hi BB,

U have lotsa of fun wz yr 2 bao-beis...: P

Hi Vivien,

Yes,can start game liao...

cheers
astee

Sadeesh said...

Nice blog
Singapore Tour Packages