Friday, December 12, 2008

You Are INVITED!!


Yes, it's another MacParty and this time it is organized by the childcare K2 teachers and Principal.

This party is organized in conjunction of the K2 graduation and I think it's going to be a High School Musical Theme... : )

The most touching part to this party is the fund provided is from the 2 teachers – Ms Valentine and 罗老师 and the Principal – Ms Wendy own pocket monies.

It is very generous of the teachers and principal to do this for the children, especially under this kind of economy situation. I can only say a big “THANK YOU” from the bottom of my heart.

The party is taking place next Tuesday, 16 December at the childcare centre from 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm. I have also registered Anders for the party and for his participation; I will need to pay for it, which I am perfectly happy to do so... : )

December is a month parties – beside this MacParty, the childcare will also be having a Christmas Party on 23 December for all the children. Each child need to bring along a present for exchange. The value is capped at $5.00 for the present.

Then on 19 December, there is another plan of Christmas Party organized by one of Anthea classmate.

On 20 December morning , I have registered both Anthea and Anders for a Christmas Party organized by the Civil Service Club.

I believe all these parties will keep both of them very busy and I will be busy buying Christmas presents too!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

the children must be so thrilled!

LZmommy said...

Your As and you are definitely in the Christmas mood :) Have fun with all the partying!

Aces Family said...

hi Angie,

I am keeping some of the parties in the bag,otherwise, the 2 will get too excited and keep bugging me.. : P

Hi LZmommy,

Thanks and yeah, Anthea keep asking to celebrate Christmas.

cheers,
astee

Anonymous said...

that's so nice of the teachers.

have fun!