Friday, December 05, 2008

WINX CLUB – Enchantix Christmas


December is always a busy month to catch LIVE SHOWS at the different Malls. Anthea is a WINX CLUB Fan and I know she simply adores the Fairies. Knowing that the Fairies are LIVE in town, how can I not do some ground work...haha.

After reading some negative feedbacks on last year Winx Club LIVE show, I decided not to bring her for last year show, anyway, last year we were all packed for different shows.

So this year I thought I should make an effort to bring her. The 1st thing I did was to go do a pre-view of the LIVE Show before deciding on bringing her. As the show place was near my current workplace, so last Friday, I went to view it first. After seeing the show, I told myself – Yes, Anthea will like it.

Early this week, I contacted one of her classmate – Lydia's mommy to ask if she may be interested to bring her girl along for the Live Show. She said she would like to bring her girl too. So we worked out a plan.

The plan was I would go to the venue and Q for the show 1st; Lydia's mommy will go to the Childcare to pick up the girls and meet me at the show venue.

Today after work, I went to the venue and as it was still early, there was no one in the Q. So I went to run some errands before coming back to the Q area.

Around 1 pm, I saw people started Q-ing, so I went to join in the Q. The 3 of them arrived about 1.20pm and they went to walk around the Winx Club toy section. Both Anthea and Lydia were so excited and going goo-goo and gaga over all the merchandise.

Then at 1.50pm, we were all seated and we had a very good seat near the main stage. The show started on time at 2pm. Both of them were so happy to see the characters came on stage. The dance moves were quite good.

The show lasted for ½ hour and when it ended, Anthea was quite sad and asked me why the show ended so fast... : P

After the show, we went to Ya-Kun and have a light teabreak. Both of them enjoyed each other company so much that they want to go to each other house to play.

We had invited Lydia to our home on Monday for breakfast and then they can play till their heart contented.

I am really happy that Anthea has such a good friend and I know she will miss Lydia when they go to different primary schools next year
.

1 comment:

Angie said...

we caught the show last sunday at 7pm. :)