Sunday, December 07, 2008

Looney Tunes – Christmas Carnival


Angie is so “SPOT-ON” when she said that we are like Ge-Tai singers during this December month. We are really Q-ing up for the shows. Lucky for me, Anthea and Anders had outgrown some of the characters like Sesame Street, Barney and I didn't even introduce them to Hello Kitty...hee.

So this year the numbers of shows that we have to run after are quite limited. Phew...thanks goodness.

This morning, we had our usual breakfast and then headed to the swimming pool. I started Anthea on her swimming lesson, again. After the last swimming lesson, she said she wanted to stop and I didn't force her to continue. Now I thought it would be a good time to start again as she will be in Primary One soon and one of her CCA is swimming.

She was a bit reluctant to start on swimming but I gave her my best encouragement and luckily after the lesson, she said she likes the new coach.

After a good 1 hour of swimming, we went home for lunch and the children had their power nap.

They woke up around 5.30pm and I told myself -“ok, we should change and go to Q for the Looney Tunes Live show.”

The childcare bath and changed and as we were leaving the house around 6.10pm. I told them that there is a Live Show at AMK HUB and they were very excited.

When we reached the AMK HUB, the Q had started and we joined in. we were in the middle of the Q, so not too bad.

Around 6.50pm, we were seated and there was a Host to warm up the crowd. He played games with the children and kept them entertained. At 7pm, the show started and Tweety, Sylvester and Bug Bunny came on stage. All the children were very happy.

The dance show and game lasted for about 15 minutes. Then the host gathered the children to go on stage to take photo with the characters. NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. So Anthea and Anders had the chance to take a photo with them on stage.

After the show, we had dinner at the food court near Macdonald. Anthea had her Subway and Anders had his Duck noodles. They had requested to go to the Bubble and Snow play again, so after dinner, we had another round of fun before going home.

What a fun and enjoyable day it has been for us.

6 comments:

Something About Us said...

thanks for sharing! will try to bring my kids there as it is quite near to us :)

- Ling

ShanZen - Brightsong said...

You're fantastic to be bringing your kids around the island for so many shows! :)

Maybe I shall try to do that in a couple of years time when my girl is not so clingy. She still needs me to carry her around now. But my boy would be at least 9 years old then, don't know if he would still be excited about these kiddy shows? :p

Aces Family said...

hi Ling,

U r most welcome, it's always a pleasure to share.. : )

Hi Brightsong,

I am not that fantastic to trvl island wide, the locations are nearby and one of them is at AMK HUB, walking distance..hee : P

Yes, next time when your girl is older, u can try, it's quite fun actually.. : )

cheers,
astee

Shiny Stars said...

Well I scared Xmas period too as the boys will 'pester' me to bring them here and there. But on the other hand, it will be fun too catching these live shows ;p

Btw, you have the timing for AMK hub's live show? The characters looks nice!

LZmommy said...

You are great mom! Bringing your kids to all the shows :) I'm just glad LZ know my condition or probably they have outgrow it to ask me to bring them for the show.

Aces Family said...

hi Vivien,

The show tiLooney Tunes Christmas Carnival Meet & Greet
5 to 14 Dec, Mon to Fri - 1pm & 7pm (no show on Tue)
Sat & Sun - 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
B1, Exhibition Hall

Try to come for the 7pm show,the Boys can enjoy the bubble session at 8pm. It will be fun and they will love it.

Hi LZmommy,

I believe LZ had outgrown all these shows. So you need no join in the Ge-tai shows like us..haha.

Next time when Beanie grows older, you can join back the Q..haha.

cheers,
astee