Monday, July 07, 2008

Friendship Award


Thanks to LZmommy, i received my 1st ever Bloggers Award. I am TOUCHED and really happy to have found this new hobby of bloggings which allowed me to "know" LZmommy and other bloggers.

Having known some many cyber friends has been indeed a wonderful experienced for me. And i am even very lucky to have chance to meet up with some of these blogging friends. The knowledge and experiences that i had learnt from all these friends are PRICELESS.

The chinese say: "在家靠父母,出外靠朋友". So may all my FRIENDS ENJOY this award too!!

I would like to share this award with my regulars:

Vivien - Protector of My Life

Joyce - The Chiah Family

Stardust - All that Glitters about Vincent

Happypig - Obasan & Ajuma (ps: Angelcow has been awarded.)

4 comments:

LZmommy said...

You deserved the award :) It is indeed a wonderful experience.

Shiny Stars said...

Thanks Astee! I am so touched!

But is it due to it that my blog is made private so I cant see the award *sob sob*?

Aces Family said...

HI LZmommy,

Looking forward to more wonderful experiences.. : )

Hi Vivien,

Don't worry abt the blog being private, still we are able to access. You are only protecting yr family.. : )

rgds,
astee

happypig said...

hi Astee!

thanks for the award and your constant words of support! i am so happy to know you too!

regards,
happypig