Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love !


Today is Adrian's 36th birthday !!

We had a nice dinner birthday celebration for him last night at Grand Shanghai restaurant, organized by my Parent in Laws. My MIL had a FREE birthday cake voucher and also enjoyed 50% discount on the meal.

There were about 4 birthday celebrations at the restaurant. The singer sang the birthday songs 4 times..hee.

At the end of the day, Adrian was very happy and said to me: “thank you for the arrangement of the tour and also looking after the children.”

I am glad that he had enjoyed the tour and the birthday celebration. Both Anthea and Anders were so happy at the dinner and both had a good time gulping the hazelnut cake. It was delicious and yummy.

A month more to go and Adrian will need to travel for his work detachment. It's not going to be an easy time for him too as the family is here and he's a FAMILY MAN. Anyway, I gave him my 100% support and will try my 100% to take good care of the remaining A's while he is away.

Happy Birthday to you, my dearest hubby. May you have a good year ahead!!

6 comments:

LZmommy said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! :)

ML Chai said...

oh...Happy Birthday to Adrian too!! :)I think the hazelnut cake really sounds yum yum..hehe

From Bruce and May

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

Thanks for the wishes..: )

Hi May & Bruce,

Thanks for the greetings.

cheers,
astee

Clement said...

Belated happy birthday wishes to Adrian!

Idy said...

Happy belated birthday to Adrian!

Shiny Stars said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Adrian too!