Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th Bad News

Sister Shirley is in town again….this time to settle a Matter of Heart issue. Recently she had some operations and was actually advised by her doctor not to travel. Because of her LOVE for the man, she travelled all the way from USA to SINGAPORE, hopefully to get an answer and has a proper closure to the matter.

Last night she called me and I was happy to hear from her again. We chatted a little and finally when I asked her if she had the chance to meet with the man? She said she went to his home and met his father whom confirmed her worst nightmare – the truth was revealed.

The MAN was a MARRIED MAN WITH 2 CHILDREN (4yrs, 2 Yrs old). I was really very angry and agitated when I heard this from her. According to her, the relationship started when he had his 1st child and she was really shocked that he had even proposed to her.

He is a real SCUMBAG!!!! How can he do this to my most beloved sister....ARRRGHH!!

I know sister Shirley is really by hurt by this SCUMBAG and the betrayal. It took her so long to get over my 三哥。Just when I thought finally she found her LOVE of the LIFE, it turned out to be a THRASH...why why...must it happens to her?

Now I just prayed hard that Shirley will be strong to get over this episode and recover well for her health.

Aces Family will always be here for you.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I rememebered your old post about shirley. oh my god! how could this happen to her!! I hope she is taking it well....

Clarice said...

OMG... he is such a bxstxrd... Already married and had 1 kid but still flirted and hurt other girls. May God bless your sister Shirley. Take care and give her support.

Aces Family said...

Hi Angelcow,

Yeah,i really hope that she can take it well.

Sigh...

astee

Aces Family said...

Hi Clarice,

Thanks for your regards and comment.

Indeed, he's a real Bxstxrd..Father of 2 children and yet still act like a single..

Will definitely give my sister Shirley my best support..

rgds,
astee