Sunday, June 15, 2008

Trial Saturday & Happy Father's Day

Adrian was on Guard Duty on Saturday and I took it as a trial for us when he is on oversea detachment.

In the morning, I prepared home-made sandwiches for the children and we had a good breakfast. Then around 10.30am, we were off for Anthea's MPM class. I had to bring Anders along and while Anthea was doing her lesson, we take a stroll at Popular bookshop.

After her lesson ended, we walked to the hawker centre nearby and bought their lunches. We went home and the children ate their lunches. They had their usual nap after their lunches.
I managed to do some ironing while they napped. Soon after they woke up, we met my in-laws for dinner at the AMK HUB. The day went passed quite smoothly. The only thing I missed was my 2.4km job..hee : P

Today is Father's Day. When Adrian reached home this morning from his guard duty, the children greeted him “Happy Father's Day”.


I brought Anthea and Anders to my parents place for lunch, so that Adrian can have his rest. I usually treat Father's Day as my Dad's birthday. Simple reason – his IC does not has a date of birth, it only show the year. (Don't ask me why… : P )

So today, I gave my dad a small token of appreciation, honestly, he has been the BEST DAD I can ever have. Since young, he was the one who really doted on me and taken real good care of me. Probably I am the only daughter..hee. Anyway, no amount of words can describe my deepest THANKS to my 老爸。On this day I just want to wish him “ 父亲节快乐,永远安康“。

We had simple lunch of roasted chicken, herbal soup, vegetable and fish. I enjoyed the meal and the company.

Looking forward to our family trip to Phuket with my parents. Hope they will enjoy the tour.

4 comments:

Shiny Stars said...

Happy Belated Father's Day to your hubby!

Angie said...

When Adrian goes overseas, 2 things you will do very often: 1)blog so that he can be updated with what's happening at home 2)webcam! :)

Aces Family said...

hi Vivien,

Same to your hubby.

cheers,
astee

Aces Family said...

hi Angelcow,

Fyi, my hubby does not read OUR Family blog..hee : P

I bought over an old laptop from my company, so no webcam. But it's okie lah..impt thing is able to talk to him.

cheers,
astee