Friday, January 18, 2008

新朋友

After my meet up with Idy, we have been keeping in touch via sms/msn and emails. It was very kind of her to initiate another lunch meet up and this time, she introduced 2 blogging mommy/daddy to me.

The 2 bloggers cum forumers are – Clement of Kinigu and Stardust of All that Glitters about Vincent.

We arranged to meet in Toa Payoh for lunch as both their offices are nearby.

It was a choice between Botak Jones & Tim’s café. As I had been to both places, I would think Tim’s café is a better place for meet up. Botak Jones is set up in a factory canteen, so may not be easy to get seats.

So with this in mind, I made a table reservation at Tim’s for 4 of us.

This is the 2nd time I am meeting Idy and 1st time for Clement and Stardust.

As usual, it was of no surprised to me that we chatted as if we knew each others before. The main reason is because we have been following each other blogs quite closely.

It was childcare information exchange session and there were so many tips that we shared during the one hour lunch.

For lunch, I had the house special – Nepalese special oven roasted chicken, food was nice but due to shortage of time, we can’t really order more.

I had a very good time and glad to know new friends and i look forward to the next lunch or forums gathering.

真开心能够 认识 新朋友!!

(ps: hi guys, you can now LINK it up...hee : )

4 comments:

stardust said...

Wow I just came in to check and you are indeed the fastest! *hands down*

Clement said...

~Link~ has been established.

Aces Family said...

Hi Stardust,

Once got inspiration, must quickly write..hee : )

Hi Clement,
easy link..hee : )

cheers,
astee

Idy said...

Wah lao eh, I don't even have time to catch up on blog reading and you have already pen-ed our lunch meeting down. Very efficient! I am impressed! Ok, when I have the 灵感, I will link it up. Hahaha...