Friday, January 25, 2008

Inspiration..瘦得了

Yesterday was my last session with my Personal Trainer. After the session, she did another overall assessment for me. The result was very positive and inspiring. After 8 weeks of training, my Fat Loss analysis was 2.5%. She said it is a very good overall result.

Weight wise, I lost about 4kgs. I am very happy with the result. Besides feeling healthier, I can also feel that my stamina is getting better. Also I am more familiar with the usage of gym equipments and not be intimidated by those heavy weights zone…hee : P

All these are very inspirational to me and I will encourage myself to continue with the effort and trainings. Hopefully, in another 8 weeks time, I can be closer to my ideal Fat percentage.

Currently at home, Adrian is also very into weight management and he does regular exercises. We kept each other motivated.

Food intake wise, we also cut down on fried items and carbohydrates. Previously our tingkat delivery includes 2 packet of white rice, since mid January 2008, I have reduced it a one packet.

Now our family of 4 is surviving on 1 packet of rice. The children still eat their normal portion of the rice. I will share my portion with Adrian... : P

So far, we are doing quite well with the new rationing…ha-ha.

With Chinese New Year just round the corner and all the feastings coming up, must really be very discipline.

4 comments:

Louis & Eve said...

Wow! Four kilos over 8 weeks, that's really a lot.

Congrats! Yeah, this is a time for discipline and determination in view of all the sinful and tempting CNY goodies and food.

Angie said...

WAH!!!!!!!!!! *ENVIOUS* i never have that kind of discipline...sob...

anyway, CONGRATS!!! Hope you attain your ideal shape soon!!!!

Aces Family said...

Yo Eve,

Yeah, it's esp hard to resist all the "lo-hei" and CNY goodies, plus abalone...:P

cheers,
astee

Aces Family said...

Hi Angelcow,

thanks for the encouragement.

ps: ask clement to join u for Yoga and then both of u will be motivated tgther..hee : P

cheers,
astee