Thursday, January 10, 2008

“You scold me every time…”

Anders is growing and becoming more vocal and expressive. Sometimes I really wonder how such a small boy can show so much expression and emotions.

Anders is quite a mischievous boy and he tends to be more “rebellious”. Each time we give him an instruction, it must be repeated for at least 3 times before he act accordingly to the instructions.

At times, I will raise my voice to make sure he listens to me. He will become angry and turned away from me. Then he will say: Every time scold me, you don’t Love me.

I find it hard to control my laughter sometimes, because of the way he said it and reacted to the “scolding”.

Every time, I will explain to him that I am not scolding him, I am just asking him to do something. If he listens and follows the instructions, I will not need to repeat and raised my voice.

From observation, Anders is a sensitive boy and also quite a “crying boy”, he tears easily. I hope that as he grows older, he will outgrow all these and becomes a more understanding boy... : )

Anthea is very into her new game – Junior Monopoly. Everyday she will ask Adrian to play the game with her. It is a very good game for children of her age. It teaches her to count, especially the dollars value. I am happy that she is learning her Math’s while enjoying the game.

The next game that she will play is Junior Scrabbles; hopefully it will help her to learn more new words.

Now that she is in K2, it’s crucial that she start to learn all the basic. I am busy looking for more courses for her to attend as recommended by her teachers.

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

Anthea and my kids like to same thing :) So not only are we alike, our kids too! Hahaha...

I signed my kids for classes too and it is tiring for me not for them. Hehehe....

I have sent you a mail abt the trip. If you need more info, let me know ya :)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Thanks for the info sharing. With your words, i am even more confidence that Anthea and ANders will enjoy the trip as much as LZ did so..yippy.

cheers,
astee