Tuesday, January 01, 2008

美丽的开始。。

Today is 1st January 2008 and the very 1st blog for the year.

We woke up to a lovely morning and the weather was super beautiful.

Adrian woke up early to go to the temple with my sister in law mother. We met her last evening and she invited us to join her for this morning prayers. As it was too early for the children and me, so Adrian represented us.

Adrian packed breakfast for us after his morning session at the temple. Anthea and Anders requested to go to Bishan Park playground and Adrian brought them there. While they were out, I did my routine housework. Understood from Adrian that my PILs and BILs families joined them at the park. The children had good fun with their little cousins. Eve shared with me some of the photo that they took at the park. They were Lovely.

The children came home, sweaty and sandy, so they took a bath. We had pizzas for lunch. Anthea had 3 pieces and Anders had 2 pieces. At lunch time, Adrian and I also had the time to sit down and discussed our holiday plan for 2008. We may be doing our Australia trip in March rather than May as original planned.

The children had their usual nap after a good lunch. While they were napping, I went for my swim by the public pool nearby. On Public holiday, the pool is always pretty empty and I can swim my laps without any interferences.

Dinner was at Thai Village @ Kallang Leisure Park with the extended families. We had a GLORIOUS food to start up the year – Shark fin’s soup, Fried tang hoon with crab, claypot chicken & Dou fu and vegetables. Dessert was Yoguru – yogurt outlet that serve very nice, fruity yogurt. Both Anthea and Anders enjoyed it so much.

It is a beautiful First DAY for the Aces Family.

No comments: