Sunday, August 12, 2007

We Are Packed...

This weekends are busied with family gatherings and packing for our upcoming trip to Kuala Lumpur & Sunway Lagoon.

Adrian finally can join the families for a Saturday Dinner and we were introduced by MIL to
Eatzi at East Point Mall. The steak was juicy and done to the diner’s preference. As usual, we had a good meal and Adrian enjoyed the quality time with the families.

Sunday lunch was with my parents, we had dim sum at Fortune restaurant in Toa Payoh. I was so happy to see Dim Sum carts going around because it is hard to find them. The dim sum was nice and both Anthea and Anders had a good time catching up with Ah Gong & Ah Po.

We went Puggol Plaza for Zi Char dinner. I was telling Adrian that over the week, I was still on discussion with my SIL, Eve, mentioning that we seldom head Eastern part of Singapore for our meals. What an irony, for 2 days in a row, we ate in the Eastern part…hee : P

After dinner, we went home and I started packing the children stuff and mine into luggage bag. For 4 days 3 nights trip, packing is quite easy and also we are going Malaysia, so no need to pack any thick clothing. I am looking forward to the Mega sale in Malaysia and of course, must try the
Roti Canai…..


My Little Helper

On Saturday, while I was mopping the floor, Anders volunteered to help me. So I let him try out and after that he was very happy and said: “thank you, mommy.” I said “thank you, Anders.”
I want to train my children to be able to handle house chores as I am not always around to pick after them. Also since I am ALL ALONE in taking care of the house & the children’s routines, I want them to learn to be INDEPENDENT soon.


7 comments:

Louis & Eve said...

Yo!

Wishing the ACES Family a good and fruitful trip to KL/Sunway. Yeah... can leave Adrian with the kids while you go shopping this time around ;) Hahaha...

LZmommy said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Wow! Little Anders is helping mommy too :) You are right, we are alone taking care of them and everything so it is better we let them learn to help out :)

Aces Family said...

Hi Eve,
Yeah, i will try my best to achieve my TARGET...hee : P

Hi LZmommy,
I think you understand my situation BEST... : )

regards,
astee

Anonymous said...

Hi Astee, enjoy yourselves! We are planning to go KL in Dec. Do keep us posted of your trip, ok?

Aces Family said...

Hi Idy,

Yes, will def share all the "hao liao" wz IT family & all others... : )

cheers,
astee

Anonymous said...

Hey Astee.... enjoy your trip in KL.. and all the shopping shopping shopping :)

Anders is enjoying himself with the mop .. all smiley !

Everyday Healy said...

The carnival sales is still on... so... enjoy ur trip! :)