Friday, August 31, 2007

教师节 快乐 !!

This is Anthea and Anders 1st Teachers Day with this new childcare. As a token of appreciation towards the teachers for their hard work, I am baking muffins for the teachers and the aunties.

For the form teachers and assistant teachers, I was thinking of getting them some gifts. I felt that the teachers here really deserve something as they give their 100% care and love towards the children. I can feel the differences as compared to the previous childcare.

There are many good gift ideas – bookmarks, fridge magnets, photo frames etcs. I happened to see this website – Good Bargain and they have this item – 80G Mini Honey in an Organza pouch.

I thought this will be a good gift for the Teachers. Honey is good for their throats; especially they are always talking during lessons. The pouch is also useful for them to carry small items. Practical gift, so with these in mind, I bought 6 of the gifts. Hopefully the teachers will like them and also not too many parents bought the same items…hee : P

Teaching is not an easy career and I have a few cousin and friends who are teachers. Hearing about their job scopes, I must really salute them.

Happy Teachers Day!!


亲爱的老师们,


在人生旅途上,您们为孩子们点燃了希望之光,

您们所做的一切润泽了孩子们的心灵,开阔了他们的视野。

今天我们向您致以崇高的敬意。

向您们表达我们最衷心的感谢

教师节 快乐 !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Astee, your muffins are looked very delicious and great. How did you manage to bake it that the top won't crack?? Mine ended up crack almost everytime... just occasionally they will have less crack... heehee...

I am beginning to wonder whether has this got to do with the conventional oven or the stove oven??

Aces Family said...

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your compliments. Hmm..as for your question, i can't answer as i just follow the recipe.. : P

Yeah, according to Eve, the temp of the Oven plays an important role.

cheers,
astee