Friday, August 03, 2007

Team Building Event @ Sentosa

Last Friday, 27 July 2007, our department had our monthly team meeting in the office. Our GM shared with us the new Strategic Direction from our CEO.

Our meeting ended around 11.30 am and we proceeded to Sentosa for our Teambuilding event. It was a rainy day but we were all in high spirit.

Our 1st stop was lunch – we had a sumptuous lunch at Thanying restaurant. It served very good Thai Dishes. The setting of this outlet is more of fine dining and their service staff was truly excellent.

After a very spicy & fulfilling lunch, we headed for our next stop – the LUGE. Honestly, I have not been to Sentosa for a long, long time, so there are many things that are very new to me. We were a group of 6 adults – 5 Singaporean and 1 American.
Guess who is our Tour Guide…??? The AMERICAN….hahaha… : P

Our GM is a member of the Sentosa Islander and he has been to Sentosa quite a few times with his family.

We bought the Sentosa Luge and sky ride combo package, it was really a thrilling ride and we had a “speedy” time.

After the luge, we had ice-cream while waiting for the rain to stop before we proceeded to our next stop – Mini Golf.

However, when we reached the golf venue, the ground was too wet so we did not play the game.
As it was almost 4 plus, I decided to return to the mainland first as I need to fetch the children, while the rest of my colleagues went for the 4D Magix show.

When I reached home, I was so tired. It had been a fun event for us, even with only 6 people. I am really glad I had this chance to visit and explore Sentosa. I will definitely bring the children there again.

2 comments:

Louis & Eve said...

How fun! I'm almost green with envy these days of the good fun you seem to be having at work.

Aces Family said...

Yo Eve,

No worries, when you have the chance to return to the workforce you will enjoy the same.

Meanwhile, enjoy your lil darling... : )

cheers,
astee