Wednesday, August 01, 2007

TAG : FOUR ...

I was tag by Idy of IT family on this tag.

Four jobs I have had in my life:


- Inbound Travel Executive ( Love this job as i get to know many local Chinese tour guides and they were really a very fun bunch.)


- Airline Reservation Sales Agent (1st time travelled to the USA)

- Vacation Consultant with a Timeshare exchange company (Get to know more about resorts exchange for timesharing and vacationing on such perks)


- Training Coordinator ( related to airline industry - 1st time traveled on Business Class to Switzerland for meeting)

Four places I have lived:


- Sembawang "Chong Pang" - Landed property "rental a unit for household of 6 people".


- Ang Mo Kio 3-room flat - Parents place


- Ang Mo Kio 5-room flat - My elder brother place, with my parents


- Ang Mo Kio 4-room flat - My own Home Sweet Home


(It says 4 places so not neccessary must be overseas...hee : )


Four Countries I have been to on vacation:


- USA ( LA, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Michigan - 1st time seeing the Niagara Falls)

- Europe ( London, Paris and Switzerland)


- Hong Kong


- Australia (Perth & Melbourne)


Four of my favorite foods:


- Dad's Hainanese Chicken rice


- Dad's home-made chicken pie


- Dad's home cooked oxtails stews


- Dad's roasted Beef


Four places I would rather be right now:


- Farm stay in Perth with the family and letting the children experience the magical of star watching at night and milking the cow or feeding the Kangaroos


- Shopping in Hong Kong, the last trip i went in March 2007 was catered specially for Anthea, so there was no shopping on my agenda...pity hor.


- Al-fresco dining along the Street of Paris. In Singapore, it's just impossible to dine outside as it is 90% Hot & Humid, so won't enjoy. We drank kopi while we were in Paris along the street, it was simply relaxing and enjoyable.


- Honestly, there is no other places that i will like to be in, other than the comfort of my own HOME Sweet Home...as what Kit Chan sang in the NDP theme song :


This is Home, truly
Where I know I must be
Where my dreams wait for me
Where that river always flows
This is home, surely
As my senses tell me
This is where I won't be alone
For this is where I know it's home

(so patriotics...haha...anyway, National Day is just round the corner, can't help it.)


Ps: Wishing all a Happy National Day.





Remember The Apache will Salute the Nation... : )


4 comments:

LZmommy said...

You are in the travel industry? Seems like we have more things in common than we expect :)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Yeah, like i said, seem like we are getting more & more similarities...hee : )

I Love the Travel Industry.

cheers,
astee

Louis & Eve said...

Wow... if your lao-pa can read this, he would be extremely pleased and proud. ALL 4 dishes that are your favourite is cooked by him. But truthfully, there's nothing like homecooked food made with love. Yeah, some of my fav food are those made by my grandma, which unfortuantely none in the family learnt her skills.

Aces Family said...

Hi Eve,

Indeed, no outside food can compared to homecooked food, esp done by our love one.. : )

cheers,
astee