Sunday, April 22, 2007

Time to say Good Bye..

The day has finally comes...Siti left today.

In the morning, Siti went around with her usual work routine. I can sense that she is feeling sad. She has a deep attachment to our family, especially with Anders. Since he was borned in 2004, Siti was his main caregiver and she really doted him like her own son.

On Friday, Siti had requested for Anders to stay at home with her, she wanted to spend her last day in Singapore with him. I acceded to her request because as a mother, i know how it feels.

We left for airport around 12 noon, her 2 good friends came over to our house to bid her goodbyes. They are happy for her.

On the way to airport, we picked my mom as Siti had wanted her to come along to the airport. She said my mom is like a grandmother to her.

We checkin her baggage and then she went in. She was all tears when going in. My mom cried, i cried and Anders cried. It was an emotional departure but deep in my heart, I wish her all the best and i know she does the same for us. Her flights leaves Singapore at 3pm, 21 April 2007. I hope she brings with her all the good blessings.

At around 7pm, i received her sms, she said that she had arrived and was on her way to her aunty house which she will stay for the night and return home on Sunday.

Till we meet again one day.....GOOD BYE !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound so sad, you made me cried.

Aces Family said...

Hi Kevin,

Yes, she was like a "younger sister" to me, so can imagine the sadness.

Anyway, Life goes on and i know she will be happy with her family.

rgds,
astee

Anonymous said...

Hi Astee, you made me cried too!! It's hard to get a maid who is so dear to you. Hope things at home is more settled down now. Take care!

Aces Family said...

Jean,

Being a 1st time employer, we are indeed lucky to get Siti as our domestic helper. While she was with us, i never take her for granted... : )

Yeah, now i am getting into the routine and hope i can survive..: P

cheers,
astee