Saturday, April 28, 2007

No more "Zhai Zhai"

Since birth, Anthea has always been using her "再再" (it's a Piyo Piyo soft pillow which contain beans, she called it her zhai zhai)

She always sleep with it and it has this strong "smell" that she simply love. I always washes the cover. I think every kid has this little item that they need to sleep with, be it a pillow, soft toys etcs.

On Thursday evening, she came to me and told me " Mommy, please throw away the "zhai zhai"

I asked her : " Are you sure ? "

"Yes" she said.

Actually all these while, i have been telling her that i am waiting for her to ask me to throw it away. Reason is she is growing up and she no longer need to sleep with it and also it is so torn out and old already.. : )

So i was really glad that she has asked me to throw it away. (Actually i kept it aside, in case, she regretted her decision.)

This week alone, she has grown up alot and i am proud of her.

No comments: