Monday, April 09, 2007

Anthea is 5 Years Old..

"亲爱的公主艾妤,

生日快乐。愿您 永远 愉快 与 坚强。

爱, 妈妈"

Another Milestone for our Aces Family.

Anthea was borned on 09 April 2002 at Mt.Alvernia Hospital by Doctor Theresa Cheng Mei Ling.


(Anthea at Rizt Carlton, Nov 2002)

Looking back, it has been a good 5 years for Anthea. As she is the eldest grand-daughter for both side of our families, she was being doted on by all the families members to the greatest extend.

I am grateful to my lao ma & lao pa for helping me with taking care of Anthea during her 1st year. It was not easy but i knew they did it out of Love for me and their grand-daughter.

Also very Thankful to my parent in laws for always helping me to take care of her during weekends so that i have time / space for my ownself. Even up till now, Anthea is always looking forward to spending her weekends at Ye-Ye & Nai Nai house.

(Anthea at her 1st Birthday @ Aloha Loyang)

A happy and fruitful 5 years for her and for us. I am looking forward to the next phase when she starts Primary School in 2 years time.

For her 5th birthday, she has received following presents:

1. Daddy - 12 Dancing Princess Nintendo Cartridge

2. Mommy - 12 Dancing Princess birthday cake

3. Nai Nai - Orchard room hotel stay

4. Ye Ye - Birthday dinner at Hard Rock Cafe

5. Uncle Louis & Aunty Eve - Ang Pow for her EduFund

6. Uncle Terence & Cherry jie jie - Princess Bella from Beauty & the Beast

7. Ah pao, Da-jiu & Er-jiu - Ang Pows for EduFund.

Simple wish for my lovely Princess : to Be Happy and Be Strong Always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Astee, nice template!

Aces Family said...

Hi Jean,

Thanks alot. Trying to keep it simple. Bcos sometime i blog in ofc...hee : P

cheers,
astee