Thursday, April 26, 2007

我的女儿长大...

Anthea is maturing…

This is our very 1st week without Siti. So far, we are faring pretty well. I must said that Anthea seem to have matured a little starting Monday.

She knows that Siti has left and mommy’s hands are tied to many chores to perform. So in the morning when I asked her to change uniform on her own, she performs it swiftly and quietly. While I changed Anders, she said: “now no Siti Jie jie, must listen to mommy, ok? “ After school, when I fetched them, she walked with me without any complaints, like before.

On Tuesday, she woke up and after her breakfast. She asked for permission to do a bit of her coloring and said to me: “mommy, when you asked me to stop, I will stop, ok?”


I said yes and true to her words, when it’s time to go school, she stop her coloring and kept them back to the cabinet.

Even her school teacher commented that she is a very helpful & obedient girl.

I noticed that her attitude towards Anders is also getting better. She is now more tolerance towards his mischief. She also gave in more readily to his request, e.g.: choosing what CD to watch.

From these small gestures, she had shown signs that she is starting to understand and is aware of what is happening around our family. I always ask this question since she was young “When will she grows up”….

Now she is 5 years old, i am beginning to see the answer !!



"Anthea darling, mommy is very proud of you. I want you to know that we are sharing all these new changes in our lifestyle together as a family. We will learn and make the very Best out of each and every thing we do daily. "

No comments: