Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back In ACTIONS!

Badminton

During the fasting month, the open podium downstair became a very quiet space. No children chasing after the football and no children cycling around. We still played a few games of badmintons but as the Malay boys who played with us do not come & play. Our sessions became fewer and also because of the 7th month festival, I decided for Anthea not to play too often..hee : P

Now that the fasting month is over, the children are all back in action. Last evening, Anthea had good fun playing the game. She came home and told me she really enjoy her games with the boys.

Comes next year, she will have the chance to take a CCA and I believe she will like to join the Badminton team. This game is a family game and I hope our children will carry on this great tradition.

Temp Job

I am currently doing a temporary reception job with a MNC. The pay is considered very low and I got reprimanded by my eldest brother for accepting the job & spoiling the job market …hee.

Anyway, I told him it’s just a temporary job and once I get a better offer, I will surely make the change.

I am a very active person and enjoy working. I cannot sit at home and do nothing, it just make me feel like I am wasting my life away. Now the workplace is in Raffles Place, i can really feel the energy level in the morning..hee : )

Though the monies earned are little compared to my previous Part Time but at least, I am still earning my worth and Chinese say: “积少成多”…: )

Also it’s still a ½ day morning job which really meets my current needs. So I will just pray hard for a better opportunity!

4 comments:

beaglesg said...

I'm sure God will answer your prayer :-)

blurblur said...

hope you'll find a better job offer soon. All the best! :)

Angeline said...

So long as you are happy, nothing anyone says shall affect you...
congrats on the new job. There are many who can't even find one.

Blessed mum said...

i can't stand staying at home the whole day too..i love working life... of cos, i enjoyed spending time wif my kids too..but think we need to go out for some exposure too.

hope u get a better paid job soon..