Friday, June 05, 2009

"M3" & SKII

This is the 1st week of school holiday and my mom has been helping me to look after Anthea while I am at work.

At her place, Anthea has the chance to get to know one of my mom’s friend daughter – Xin Ni and coincidentally, she is also in Primary 1 this year.

After few days of playing with XN, Anthea said she enjoyed her companionship very much. Yesterday after work, I brought XN to my place. She wanted to go swimming with Anthea. It’s was also the 1st time I get to see her in person. My 1st impression of her – a very quiet girl. She comes from a Single mom family, so I guess she has limited exposure.

As she does not has a swimming costume, so she wore one of Anthea’s swimwear. I brought both of them to the pool and Max also joined them at the pool.

Brenda and I had arranged for a coffee session at Toast Box in AMK Hub as I wanted to pass her the thermal wear.

The children had a great hour of fun at the pool. Brenda and I had a good time chatting and lazing around the pool…hee : P

We went home around 4pm and the girls had a simple tea break after they bathed and changed.

In the evening after dinner, we brought the Anthea, Anders and Xing Ni to AMK Hub. I told Adrian I wanted to get her a set swimming costume.

While walking to the Hub, Adrian commented this is the most ideal family size – parents and 3 children. Yes, I agreed with him but I told him I cannot go through the whole process anymore. Age is the main concern and also my energy level is not as before. Looking after 2 children is already driving me to my max, so I don't think i will be a M3 (mother of 3) in my life... : P

After shopping, we sent XN back home and Anthea said she was very sad that her friend was going home. I told her there will always be opportunity to play with Xin Ni again.

I am not into beauty care and matter of fact, I consider myself as “Lazy” in taking care of my skin. Recently, there was a very good bargain for this beauty product – SKII, which I find it hard to resist. So I decided to splurge a little on myself. Also since I had my small bonus for the month, so I gave myself a treat. I had heard so much about SKII Miracle Water – Facial Treatment Essence; I decided to buy a bottle to try. Hopefully, in about few weeks time, I can see miracle happening on me…haha.

Today in the afternoon, I also took the opportunity to go back to my ex-company to see my ex-colleagues. One of them also bought the SKII products, so I delivered them to her. It was good to catch up with all of them and it feel like 回娘家。。哈哈!!

This 1st week of school holiday has passed by so quickly but it was a very fulfilling week for me, having the chance to do all my things and having lunches with friends.

I will treasure the rest of the 3 weeks and make sure I fully utilize them as well.

1 comment:

blurblur said...

I've always wanted to buy their products too...hmm...can get feedbacks from you... :P

We just laze around at home and mum's place during the first week...hehe...and of course count down to our phuket trip! :)

Have a fun holiday in Australia!! :)