Monday, June 22, 2009

Club Med Bintan Again !!!


On Friday morning, I received a sms from my father-in-law indicating his keen interest to bring Anthea and Anders to Club Med Bintan for a short break. My mother in law had applied leaves this week to look after Anthea.

After getting my FIL’s message, Adrian checked with him the dates that they preferred to travel but it seem like they are flexible. Immediately I emailed to Elaine - my contact for Club Med and checked with her the availability for room on this week from Tuesday to Thursday and her replied was also immediate.

With the correspondences to and back, we confirmed a room for 3 of them for 3 days 2 night stay at Club Med Bintan. I decided against Anders going with them as I am worried he may still look for me in the middle of the trip and also it would not be easy for my in-laws to take care of 2 of them. Anders was agreeable to stay home with me and Adrian. I know he would love to go with Anthea jie jie, so I told him we will go back again next chance. I Love Club Med holiday too…hee!!

Anthea is very excited about the short trip and is looking forward to a good time in Club Med. She said it’s going to be buffet, buffet and buffet…ha-ha. I told her this time round she can join in the older group for kid’s club event and she will sure to enjoy them.

This school holiday has been lots of fun and entertainment for Anthea. She had travelled a week to Sydney, Australia and now she is going for another short break in Club Med Bintan. No wonder she said “it’s the best school holiday!!”

Of course, amid all the enjoyment, we had not forgotten about school works. She had completed her school holiday assignments. Now she is back to her tuition class, preparing for her academic when school starts in about a week time, if no further extension from Ministry of Education. *finger crossed*

This one month school holiday seem to has passes by so quickly too. In about another week, it’ll be back to school again. It’s our 1st one month school holiday break and I know there will be more to come. It has been a very fulfilling month for the family. We had our holiday and I had the chance to catch up with friends and ex-colleagues for lunches and meet up.

Next week, we will be going back to our NORMAL routine of waking up early again…haha : P

4 comments:

Ricket said...

I've always wanted to try a holiday in Club Med. It will be fun.

Yah, school holiday passed by rather quickly, preparing the kids' minds to be ready for the routine.

Aces Family said...

Hi Ricket,

Yes, you guys must try Club Med holiday, it's the FAMILY Holiday and i know the girls will sure enjoy themselves.

Yup, now got to tune back to school routine...big time SIGH..: P

astee

blurblur said...

Lucky girl! :) I'm sure she had a wonderful time with the grans..:)Yes, everyone is raving about Club Med...ought to put that as one of our 'must go' destination liao..hehe.. :P

Lydia said...

Hey... I'd said the same too... buffet, buffet and buffet! hehe ;)