Saturday, June 06, 2009

Ben 10 Live Show


On Friday, I read on Straits Times that there was a Ben 10 Live show at United Square. Anders is a BIG Fan of Ben 10 and so is Anthea.

As Adrian needed to go to Velocity @ Novena Square to collect his Mizuno Run stuff, so I told him we should cross over to United Square for the Live Show.

The Live show was scheduled at 2pm; we reached United Square around 12.30pm. We had a quick lunch at one of the fast food chain. While eating, we were also monitoring the Q for the Live Show.

Halfway through the meal, I saw the Q was getting a bit long, so I told Adrian that I would go and join in the Q first while he finished lunch with the children.

Around 1pm, the Q was along quite long as expected. Also since it’s school holidays, I know more parents will bring their children for the show.

Both Anthea and Anders were excited and looked forward to the show.

Around 2pm, the show started and Anders was very excited to see Ben 10, Wild Mite and Four arms. The show was very entertaining and all the children were very excited to see the good fight against the bad ones. I was really glad that we had the chance to catch the Live Show before we are off for our vacation.

After the show, we shopped around the mall and I bought a pair of walking shoes.

In the evening, dinner was at my parents place as my dad had cooked one of Adrian favorite dish – Oxtail stew. Also my dad brewed some 燕窝soup for the family and had asked us to drink some before our holiday.

After dinner, we went home and I continued with some of our final stuff to pack into the luggages. It seem like there are always add on till the day of departure..haha.

No comments: