Sunday, June 07, 2009

出发了!!

再过十二个小时,我们将出发到悉尼了。这是孩子和我第一次到悉尼,很期待一个欢乐假期。

Yes, a few concerned friends had asked about Australia having H1N1 cases and I also checked with the agency on the cancellation policy. However, as Melbourne is the city that is listed by MOH website, so travelling to Sydney is still considered ok. In the event, if we cancelled our trip, it will be 100% forfeited. I don’t think we can afford to lose so much money; especially it’s all hard-earned monies by daddy… : P

So after much consultation with the families, we decided to go ahead with the tour. Along in the luggage, I had packed masks, hand sanitizer and the children vitamins. I hope with all these, we can minimize our contact with any influenza. *Finger Crossed*

I am looking forward to another good family holiday and I know we will have a fun time. So with this blog, I shall be on my usual “SILENT” mode for the week.

I will definitely be BACK to share all the experienced with my families, friends and blogging kakis.

Meanwhile, chill out and have a GOOD WEEK Ahead…till we meet again!!


See ya Mate!!

1 comment:

blurblur said...

Stay safe, have fun, and come back with loads of wonderful pics for us ya!! :)

Have a great holiday! :)